Safe Salon Commitment
To our valued customers:
While we won’t be able to shake your hand or give you a hug (for now!), please know how excited we are to welcome you back.
We’ve put a great deal of thought and care into making sure our salon environment is as safe and sanitized as possible for you and our stylists. To assist us, we worked with top infectious disease doctors at the University of Minnesota to create our safe salon commitment.
We strongly recommend everyone schedule their service via online check-in (salon website, mobile apps, and Opensalon) for same-day salon visits and calling the salon to book future dates to minimize wait time and limit the number of people in the salon at once. Some states may even require this appointment-only model.
In addition, we have spaced our chairs in the service and waiting areas and ask that you maintain appropriate social distancing (at least 6 feet if possible) from other customers and other stylists during their visit.
Meeting and exceeding the already strict guidelines that ensure hygiene in our salons, we have instituted the following additional hygiene measures:
Customer and Stylist Wellbeing
- All stylists are required to wear a CDC-recommended face mask that covers the nose and mouth in a snug manner for their entire shift. We kindly ask that you also wear a well-fitting face mask during your visit.
- Stylists will wash their hands frequently, and wipes and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the salon’s highly-trafficked areas for your use.
- Stylist stations and salon chairs are wiped down and sanitized between all services.
- Each customer will receive a disposable or washed/dried cape before any services begin.
- Some salons are temporarily suspending face-to-face services such as beard trims and waxing.
- While shampooing your hair at the sink, your stylist will wear personal eye protection.
- Prior to opening each day, salons will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized to city, county, state and federal mandates.
- Door pushes and windows will be wiped down frequently.
- Shared space chairs and surfaces will be wiped down frequently.
- The common area will be free of magazines, toys, coffee machines and any other frequently-handled items.
- While we encourage using contactless payment whenever possible; credit card terminals will be wiped and sanitized frequently.
- To comply with health guidelines, we have removed all cash tip jars so please remember to tip your stylist!
For the health and wellbeing of our communities, please know that any employee presenting symptoms will stay home from work following CDC and local guidelines. We also request that any customer who is feeling unwell to please reschedule your visit with your stylist.
Thank you for your business and working with us to keep our neighborhoods healthy and safe. We look forward to welcoming you back to our salon.